Viking Star Cruise Review
1,878 Reviews

Ocean Cruising on a great sized ship

Viking Star Cruise Review by anncea

• Sail Date: Jun 2016
  • Destination: Norwegian Fjords

I and my husband had never been to the northern homeland countries but I have had Swedish and Norwegian nannies take care of my children as they were growing.

I always heard so much about the beautiful scenery and knew the people were wonderful and these nannies still keep in contact and have come to visit.

The New Viking Ocean ships are fantastic. The amenities, the staff and the restaurants and variety of foods and entrees exceptional. The entertainment and afternoon and evening lectures and actors and actress entertainment was outstanding. The theater is great the multiple lounges and meeting places. The type of passenger were of a nicer appearance, education and demeanor than the over sized ocean ships. It was a stylish experience.

I was also pleased that I was able to avail myself of the preferred beverage package as an individual because my husband does not drink alcohol and therefore is very happy with one glass of wine at dinner or lunch.

Traveling with the Viking travel set up is also a benifit because we don't need to worry about planes and transfers. And I had the opportunity to jump out of the return and meet my granddaughter in Paris and return together to NY because of the travel agents at Viking.

We have been on many River Boat Viking excursions but the Ocean ship was a total wonderful experience. Thank You Thorsen and Viking

anncea's Full Rating Summary

Cabin Veranda 4032

Size was perfect.The bathroom great especially the shower.

The closet could have had more shelf space or draw space.

The veranda great