• Cheers to 25 years: Celebrate with Us!
  • Find a Cruise

sherkan
2-5 Cruises • Age 70s

Sail Date: Jun 2016
Cabin:

Initially this was to see Barcelona and Paris. Both were brilliant with quite a lot to see in both cities.

Barcelona was the stepping off city to the ship which we went by coach to Tarascon to embark on the ship. Along the way to the ship we stopped at Salvador Dali's museum to see his works of art. outstanding works of art. At the point of embarkation the crew welcomed us and brought our luggage from the coach to our cabins. My cabin was tastefully done and quite large enough as there was only me occupying it. I was met by my own butler who explained his services and how to reach him if necessary. The meals from the buffet style had more than enough of a choice to satisfy everyone while the evening dinner was a restaurant style with at least 3 choices to choose from.

The ports and shore choices were amazing with everyone happy with their choice for the day. The guides that Scienic had chosen were a veritable knowledge of the shore excursions we went on. There was, in most, instances time to shop at the end of the excursions. The disembarkation went smoothly with again the crew taking our luggage to the waiting coach.

Find a Scenic Sapphire Cruise