3. Viking Bragi
It had been more than 25 years since I had traveled in The Netherlands and Belgium and I was anxious to return. Also my husband had never seen the tulips. We thoroughly enjoyed the cruise. The cumulative impact of the tours was to give us a good understanding of the history, culture, and food of the area. The story of their magnificent water management system unfolded through several tours and the visit to the tulip farm was a very informative and enjoyable experience. The trip to Bruges was a trip down memory lane for me and I found the restaurant I had been to several times in the 1970's, still serving fabulous mussels. Hoorn was a delightful surprise and I hope to go back there some day. We took the 2-day extension in The Hague and, using the trolley, were able to see the Peace Palace, Delft, and downtown The Hague. We were glad we spent the time in The Hague. We found the staff on the Viking to be courteous, professional, and very accommodating. We look forward to our next river cruise in just a few months.

Perfect Cruise for History Buffs

cgstiener’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Bragi price drops

Veranda Stateroom
Cabin B 203
Our cabin was well situated to the activities on the ship, quiet and comfortable.
Middle Deck Balcony Cabins