3. Viking Lif
This was my first time in Europe....I really enjoyed the cruise from the service, the food, the cabins were equipped with everything one would need. The staff on the ship were amazing.....as this was my first time on a river boat I can see why more people are taking these cruises....the best part there is only a small amount of people on the boat....no long line ups and more individual care. There was free internet and computers for our use. Also, everyday there was a tour.....the tour guides from the locale were very informative. I could not get over the beautiful buildings and churches....everywhere the buildings are restored and preserved....they are keeping there heritage. I really enjoyed the different beers and wines we were served daily. The food was so good...the chef and staff were exceptional.....everyday a new menu..... The best part of a river boat cruise is everything is included ...don't have to pay for extras. The staff were great from the cabin attendant to the front desk...the cruise director was amazing.....I'm sure he never slept...he was always on the go..... It was a wonderful experience....Viking Cruises are a superior cruise line.

Highly recommend Viking Cruises.

Viking Lif Cruise Review by ukey

It was a wonderful experience....Viking Cruises are a superior cruise line.
ukey’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Lif price drops

The cabin was great.....it had a TV and we had a lot of choices of programmes. The bathroom had everything you would need for your daily needs....from shampoo to moisturizing lotion.....hair dryer.....

The beds were very comfy and the duvets and linens were lovely.
  Viking Lif Deck Plans