3. Viking Astrild
This cruise gives you a wonderful overview of all the cities previously held behind the Iron Curtain. Prague was magnificent - the Old Town was accessible and picturesque. As we traversed the Elbe, the small towns have preserved their heritage and the castles are rococo crazy decorated beyond belief. At the end, Potsdam and Berlin finish the story of this land steeped in so many centuries of history. Our staff was exceedingly knowledgeable. The food was wonderful and the cabins were very functional. I especially enjoyed the folk artists that came aboard to play and dance for us with their local instruments and costumes. Everything on Viking goes on time. It is such a pleasure to be able to count on the ship, the staff and the itinerary to exceed expectations at every port. The local guides are always top notch and I know now that I slept through world history. When you are actually THERE, history is alive and fascinating!

I Slept Through World History

FranBurd’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Astrild price drops

Veranda Stateroom
Cabin B
Not a huge cabin, but a place for everything and everything in it's place. Our cabin steward was very attentive and it certainly helps to keep things comfortable and tidy.
Upper Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins