3. Viking Odin
Embarkation and disembarkation were a breeze (though be sure to buy airfare or transfers directly through Viking because they make it absolutely painless). The ship was so comfortable, and the staff were top-notch and professional. It was so relaxing. The food was PHENOMENAL. The ports of call were wonderful, and it was very nice to not have to pay for each and every excursion (as compared to ocean cruises which my hubby and I frequently go on). The only downside is that my hubby and I are very active but the boat doesn't have a gym. It only has a walking track so I would walk 2-5 miles per day, but it's hardly the normal exercise I get at the gym. The cabin was very comfortable; it was very nice to be able to leave the balcony door open at night and get a cool river breeze. Lastly, the other passengers were delightful. We had a wonderful time and would definitely go again.

Relaxing, cozy vacation along the brown (not blue) Danube

Tynante’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Odin price drops

Veranda Stateroom
Cabin B 225
Comfortable, excellent bed, nice amenities
Middle Deck Balcony Cabins