3. Carnival Paradise
My first cruise. The ship was clean,but the food in the main restaurant was terrible. The food in the food court was better. The main pool was way below my expectations. I have seen back yard pool larger. To accommodate 2000 people you eyed a pool about twice the that size. Also, the need to have more outside activities like sip lines and a rock climbing course The shuffle board court was on a wood surface was cannot be used. The worst experience was thr jeep snorkeling experience . You had to swim out to the reaf and when we got there no fish or coral was no where to be found. That was a big rip off for the money, and everyone agreed. Would I go on this boat again --NO P.s. The cruise was very smooth but there needs to be pool space and on th put put course there were only a few golf balls. There were no ping pong balls a couple of times when we wanted to play.

Overview

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review by Judges

The shuffle board court was on a wood surface was cannot be used.

Would I go on this boat again --NO