3. Paul Gauguin
My husband and I sailed on the Paul Gauguin for 14 magical days in June/July of this year. This was our third Paul Gauguin cruise, but definitely will not be our last. We have traveled all over the world, and this was by far the best vacation experience ever. Our balcony cabin was luxurious, clean and comfortable. It is so nice to sleep with the balcony door open at night and hear the sound of the ocean. The food and the wait staff were simply amazing. Shout out to our head waiter Ryan and his assistant Ivan! Their impeccable service was enough to make us want to cruise again with Paul Gauguin. The shore excursions were well orchestrated, and even though it was tricky getting on and off the tender in the Marquesas, there were always 4-6 strong men always there to help each passenger on and off. Every shore excursion in the South Pacific is amazing. We particularly enjoyed the hikes with Polynesian Anthropolist Mark Eddowes. The accomodations and service on the Paul Gauguin are incomparable. From the time we boarded the ship to the time we departed our every need was anticipated and met. The onboard lecturers provided wonderful information about the places we visited, which made the experience even more meaningful. A Paul Gauguin cruise may seem pricey to most people, but if you travel to this area of the world and stay in a hotel, I can almost guarantee the cost of your hotel, transfers, car rentals, alcohol, shore excursions, etc., will be more than the cost of a Paul Gauguin cruise, and not nearly as enjoyable. I urge everyone to check it out, it is worth every penny!

PAUL GAUGUIN - Perfect cruise ship in a perfect location!

Paul Gauguin Cruise Review by familysaul@roadrunner.com

familysaul@roadrunner.com’s Full Rating Summary
Get Paul Gauguin price drops

Our cabin was wonderful, and our cabin stewardess could not have been better. Perfection.
  Paul Gauguin Deck Plans