• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match

2-5 Cruises • Age 40s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Jul 2016
Cabin: Oceanview Stateroom

The cruise itself was ok, but I am writing to get the word out that ALL of my kids came home with bed bugs! I am freaking out and worried if we now brought them in our house. CDC.gov website says that it can take up to 14 days for bites to appear once bitten, but Royal Caribbean is doing nothing about it since the bites appeared the day after we returned home. I reported it with our cabin number for inspection. I just don't want anyone else to experience this! We had two cabins with adjoining door. The kids all slept in one cabin (and all have the bites) and my husband and I slept in another and don't have any. Has anyone else experienced this on this cruise line? If so, anything else I should do or people I should report it to? Two of my kids suitcases were stored under the beds....which is why I am worried now about our home! All suitcases are now in the garage, but we have been home for two days!!!

Oceanview Stateroom