3. MSC Divina
Exemplary customer service!!! My daughter and I have food sensitivities this really limited what we would be able to eat on the cruise. One of the guest service agents set up a meeting with the Hotel Manger AND the Executive Chef of the ship. We provided a list of what we could eat, and the chef made us an amazing meal every night, including dessert! They also made us bagged lunches for the days we were on an excursion. They truly went above and beyond to make our trip wonderful. Other positives....beautiful and spacious balcony rooms, easy on and off the ship, extensive buffet, wonderful staff, well organized excursions, beautifully maintained ship, very clean. Negatives....This IS a foreign cruise line and most of the passengers are from Europe and many do not speak English. My teenage kids were not really comfortable with other teenagers in this environment and so we mostly kept to ourselves. The shows were "ok"....the Michael Jackson show was amazing, but the others were average, sometimes boring. There are three pools, all somewhat small and they are packed during the day. We tended to go early when no one else was there, or later in the day. There is one water slide, not very big. I would go again, though not sure if I would bring the kids on this cruise line again. They had a good time, but really did not mingle or participate in activities other than the excursions.

Lovely Cruise

Ages 16+
Get MSC Divina price drops

Fantastica Balcony Stateroom
Cabin B2
Wonderful cabin, plenty of room, nice balcony, excellent cabin steward!
Cupido Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins