3. Scenic Sapphire
Arranged our own flights to Nice. Spent a night in Nice before joining the tour. Lovely city worth the visit. The Bordeaux cruises were booked for that time of year so chose the Rhone as the option. The cruise was great staff excellent, ship good, food great, wine & bar excellent. But no gym and no pool as advertised? The bus rides from Nice and to Paris were a negative. Standing in a line to get a stale sandwich at a road stop is not my idea of what Scenic are advertising on television. Marriott Opera Paris Hotel is not equipped for group bookings. Up to hours wait to check in then 2 hours for luggage (I retrieved my own luggage from the porters room) some Scenic people were still waiting for luggage 3-4 hours after check in. Next time I will book my own hotel in Paris as Scenic must be delusional if they think this Marriott meets any standards. So all in all Scenic does the cruise so well the rest do it yourself.

CRUISE PERFECTION; PRE AND POST CRUISE HORRIFIC

Scenic Sapphire Cruise Review by tomartos

Arranged our own flights to Nice.

Spent a night in Nice before joining the tour.

Lovely city worth the visit.

But no gym and no pool as advertised?

The bus rides from Nice and to Paris were a negative.

Marriott Opera Paris Hotel is not equipped for group bookings.

So all in all Scenic does the cruise so well the rest do it yourself.
tomartos’s Full Rating Summary