3. Carnival Miracle
Travel agent recommended it. I am not likely to ever sail Carnival again unless a real steal. Carnival does not understand the definition of Serenity. It was as loud as the other pool areas where adults and children swam and played. The Loungers etc were all held by towels even tho the sign says do not reserve hammocks, lounges and other seats in the serenity area. I sat on a sofa and could have stayed home to do that. While the cabin steward was excellent, and Nicki and Maria in the Alchemy Bar were beyond helpful, there was a shortage of staff. Cocktails had to be placed at the bar and usually you had to wait for your drinks to to deliver to your table. Smokers did not wait to enter smoking areas to light up. My bed was comfortable but the vibration of the ship and knocking of some kindn continued to awaken me during the night. Robert and Corina in Bacchus at the 8:15 dinner were amazing. They remembered us from the 2nd day on. Also they remember the things we ordered every night. The first night at our assigned seats, the waiter was rude to me so we got our table reassigned and it was perfect. Carnival is not a ship to sail on if you want quiet to read, except when you use the many comfortable, charming searing nooks inside. I watched You Tube video prior to leaving and the Serenity Area looks so inviting. It's not serene but a great place to party with adults only. Towelettes to open doors in ladies room were a nice touch but seat covers were discontinued. Forget a nice piece of chocolate on your bed at night. And definitely bring lotion ladies. They were discontinued as well. Didn't get the speedy pass to board. Saved $60 as I passed three lines for those who purchased the pass. I did like the reduced amount of announcements. I thoroughly enjoyed eating in the Lido restaurant for early coffee and snacks. Meals in dining room were okay but the great service made up for the lack of taste. Finally gym was a nice size. Temperature was way too warm but that may be due to the whirlpool right in the gym. BEWARE you will be overcharged and duplicate billing when you buy the basic internet service and then upgrade for faster speed (definitely needed) especially when you use more than one device (iPhone and iPad)

Fun in the Sun with Limitations

Carnival Miracle Cruise Review by Cuyjetonboard

Smokers did not wait to enter smoking areas to light up.

Cuyjetonboard’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Miracle price drops

Spacious with plenty of storage areas except you get a half of an end table as it is designed to hold the curtain back. Many items constantly dropped onto floor. No space between bed and window to move about. Didn't ruin comfort in the cabin.
  Carnival Miracle Deck Plans