3. Harmony of the Seas
This was a first time cruise that I was persuaded to go on by my nephew. I went with my sister and her family and my 82 year old Mum who needed to use a wheelchair. Boarding process was easy having filled in all paperwork online pre cruise including photo for Sea Pass. Once on board went straight to our Stateroom and our luggage was already there. The only downside was the compulsory attendance at the safety at sea talk shortly after arrival when we had to make our way unassisted to the designated area when we knew absolutely nothing of how to get there and the lifts were busy opening and closing in bank of 8 lifts which set off before I could get to them with the wheelchair - that bit was stressful. After overcoming that and getting used to finding my way round with the wheelchair by day 1 I liked it, by day 2 was really enjoying it and from day 3 loved it to days 5 6 and 7 when I felt that I needed to stay for longer it was so fabulous. Getting off ship was easy via the ramp each time and assistance was provided by crew with the wheelchair. Mum came off ship with me in Marseilles and Naples and I went on my own at La Spezia for a couple of hours but we really loved the ship so much we wanted to stay on board lots..... It was not crowded apart from the one day when we were cruising all day, then the pool area was busy but that was to be expected. The entertainment was awesome especially the Fineline diving and aquatic show (went twice) and the ships own musical comedy Columbus superb. Grease show was just like West End performance. Mum preferred casual dining so we only went to the main Dining Room once and that was on a casual day. (There were 2 formal nights if you wanted to dress up). We found the Windjammer Restaurant to be superb. The staff were so kind and courteous, the views amazing and the food choice brilliant and cleanliness was top notch. I also loved the fact that Room Service was complimentary for most of the day as I had been surprised not to have tea and coffee making facilities in the room but for a short wait you just rang your order through and hey presto it was delivered. I cannot rate it too highly I am now a firmly committed member of the I love to Cruise Club and will be saving to go again with Royal Caribbean. Also loved the fact that our room was serviced twice a day and we had clean towels each time.

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING, FABULOUS, AWESOME: JUST WOW

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by ValT

ValT’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas price drops

Good sized cabin with large double bed or two singles. Large tv screen, couch area good sized wardrobes, fridge and nice bathroom
  Harmony of the Seas Deck Plans