3. Celebrity Eclipse
We chose this cruise particularly because of the ports of call. Embarkation and disembarkation were very quick with no waiting. Everything about our cruise was amazing. Our balcony cabin was very spacious and had plenty of storage space. The bathroom included a shower cubicle and was a good size with plenty of storage. The food on the ship was always of very high quality, the speciality restaurants are well worth the extra we had to pay. The theatre shows were very good, as were most of the other entertainment, particular the Russian folk group, the German oompah band and the Beatles tribute band. I like to be very active on holiday and there was plenty to do, I joined the choir, attended Zumba and dance classes, as well as walking miles round the promenade deck and up and down stairs, particularly to deck 14. (Had to do at least 10,000 steps and on most days far exceeded this) We loved the sky lounge for all the entertainment there, live music and trivia quizzes, and just for relaxing after a busy day in port. All the ports we visited where really well worth it with plenty to see and do. Brugge - only a short stay, so just get the bus outside the port for Eur 20 return. Stockholm - got shuttle bus from ship. Really enjoyed changing of the guard at the Royal palace, it's at 12 o'clock everyday, lasts about 45 minutes with marching band and soldiers marching - well worth a visit. Tallinn is a really beautiful medieval city. Lots of beautiful old buildings with lots of character. We were lucky as there was a medieval festival whilst we were there, with many stalls selling local crafts, and there was also a live band playing traditional music. St Petersburg - 3 day excursion with SPB travel. I would thoroughly recommend this company, everything was very well organised from our initial enquiry, to our booking including the necessary Russian visas. They were much cheaper than the excursions from the ship and in my opinion much better. We were a small group of 12 so it was easy to keep together in the places we visited which were also extremely busy. Warnemunde, Germany - no need for excursions here, it's only a short walk from the ship to the railway station. We got the train to Rostock (only EUR 4.90) which is a larger town, with many beautiful old buildings. The town hall/ market square is particularly nice with lots of restaurants and bars. try the local Flammkuchen - delicious. Warnemunde is also a lovely old town worth exploring and a beautiful beach. Copenhagen - loved this place, although much larger than I imagined. took the hop on, hop off bus from the ship which also included a boat trip on the canal. It's also not very far to walk - probably only about 20 minutes. Celebrity of course will try to sell their excursions, but these are more expensive and not necessary in any of these places. Except St Petersburg when I believe a local company is much better.

Would thoroughly recommend the Eclipse and this itinerary

Celebrity Eclipse Cruise Review by Viva la vida

All the ports we visited where really well worth it with plenty to see and do.

Viva la vida’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Eclipse price drops

The cabin itself was very good, but our only problem was that deck 5 below us was an open deck, where young people decided to party up to 4/5 o'clock. No music, but just very loud voices and general larking about.
We along with our neighbours in the next cabins complained, and it did improve for a few nights but towards the end of our 14 nights we had another couple of bad nights.
I know this is not celebrity's fault, and I'm not sure if the deck could be closed after a certain time, but I feel they most have these type of complaints regularly.
I would therefore not recommend this cabin, and would try to choose more carefully next time.
  Celebrity Eclipse Deck Plans