3. Radiance of the Seas
I thought a cruise was a great way to explore Alaska and to see the Glacier. I wish that Royal Caribbean International would of included a day to explore the city at the port.The speaker in the cabin to hear the captain speak doesn't work in the cabin. When the captain spoke we had to open the cabin door to hear him.The meals in the dinning room were disappointing for the portion of food was small but were very elaborate looking and very good tasting. The food in the food and services in the Windjammer Cafe was excellent.The service of the personal on the cruise were very friendly and their services were excellent.The ports and excursions were very good. The photographer in the dinning room did an awful job.I didn't buy many photos for they were poorly done. I bought the Cruise Review DVD and it was also poorly done. Some of the DVD didn't have sound and I was on the Cruise 7 days but there was only 5 days coverage. The DVD was not worth 29.99.

The captain did an excellent job on getting the ship close to the Glacier.

Radiance of the Seas Cruise Review by Queenbees

• Sail Date: July 2016
  • Destination: Alaska
Queenbees’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Radiance of the Seas price drops

Bed was very uncomfortable and furniture need to be updated.The shower curtain was dirty and smelled sour. The shower needs to be upgraded for water would get all over the floor. Some Royal Caribbean Cruise ships had sliding doors on the shower stalls and it worked better.
  Radiance of the Seas Deck Plans