3. MSC Poesia
Getting to the ship was laborious no pick up or shuttle services. At the buffet on the first day there were Italian foodstuffs presented in the display cabinets(salamis, cheeses, anti-pasto etc.) but after that no sign of them just the ordinary three cheeses and sliced/cold meats! In fact nearly all the meals presented to us in the main restaurant were sliced roast meat no matter what fancy name they were called on the menu! It is confronting to us to be forced to buy water when in the restaurant without being told beforehand as where we come from water falls from the sky! The cabin was small and we had no bar soap nor shampoo/conditioner so we had to buy our own. The entertainment crew however saved the entire cruise(the ports as well) they were great. There was no supervision on deck and unruly children were jumping in the Jacuzzi's making it very uncomfortable and I had to take matters into my own hands! Almost resulting in a fight with the young teenager! The adults threw their towels on every lounger to reserve them however we noticed no one was using them so we attempted to use them and they complained saying that it was theirs! Bad Manners but again no crew supervising! The list goes on as they say however this was the worst cruise I have ever been on.

Do not cruise on MSC.

Stephen1963’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Poesia price drops

Interior Stateroom – Fantastica
Cabin I2
Small with no soap or shampoo
Alfieri Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins