3. MSC Divina
I went on this cruise because it was with a group. The group portion was fantastic and will def do it again! The Divina is a beautiful ship and has many different style lounges & music. Some of the music groups were live as others played with a dvd and programmer. Problem with this is that it takes away the 'live-ness' of the room Prefer full live people. The Production Shows in the Theatre were fantastic! Always the best shows!! The Divina is a spotless ship! There is nothing ever out of order in the public areas. They keep this ship in excellent condition. Officers & Crew very friendly and always speak directly to you. Our stateroom was spotless and our attendant was friendly and did a grat job. The large buffet is your typical ship buffet. Has all the things you would want but hands down.... had the best pizza on any ship!!!! Over 660 pizzas per day! The food is fresh and they have daily specials. Crew was there to make sure tables and areas were kept clean. Had no problems there. FYI - I now like going to the dining room for lunch. It's quiet and air conditioned and it's nice having a server to handle it all. Dining Room on the Divina for dinner is a hit or miss. This has been a major issue for aa long time. The service is horrible which causes the food to be a problem. Things that are suppose to be hot come out cold and things that are suppose to be cold come our arm. I honestly believe (as many) that there are way too many tables and chairs! 2 top and ow 4 tops, 4 tops are now 6 tops, 6 tops are now 8 and the 10 tops are for 12. Waiters can't give the best because of this so it effects everything else. With that being said, once we got Matri D Gelu the head waiter Christian, the remaining 5 days were excellent and the food along with the service were fine. I guess you should ask when you get in the dining room for faster service. Yacht Club: AWESOME AND THERE IS NOTHING THAT CAN TOP THIS! From the private curbside service to the private lounge, private pool and deck, private lunch buffet, private dining in The Muse, INCREDIBLE AND IMPECCABLE SERVICE! Overall, I really like the Divina, the Officers and its Crew!

Review of Divina

MSC Divina Cruise Review by MeCruise2

Overall, I really like the Divina, the Officers and its Crew!
MeCruise2’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Divina price drops

• Miami
    Cruising through Port of Miami keeps getting better!
    View All 2,424 Miami Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's Miami Cruise Port Review
  • Nassau
    I can't stand Nassau. They don't like us there..... They are rude...... You cannot walk the streets without someone approaching you for dope. Def not safe at night or even walking alone on the outside of downtown Nassau. Without going to one of the major hotels for the day or being with a large group.... I'll stay on the ship and enjoy it!
    View All 5,911 Nassau Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's Nassau Cruise Port Review
  • City Tour
    The ETA Motorcycle Cruises have this down pat! Everything was set for us when we arrived. Our escorts were there and we had an incredible day riding through many towns all the way to the Rain Forest, then to Fort Morro and Old San Juan. Also had time for shopping. ETA takes care of everything for us. That's why so many people and companies always ave and say hello when they see ETA coming through.
    View All 235 City Tour Reviews