This was our 1st and unfortunately last NCL experience. We had a good time cause that's what we do, but NCL could have made it much better. Embarking and debarkation were the best, otherwise we were disappointed.
- Room service was not available, phone just rang and no one answered.
- Suite was not cleaned in a timely manner, in both Juneau and Ketchikan where we were only in port til 1pm we returned to the ship at 1 to find our room had still not been serviced despite "make up room" sign on door.
- Food selection and dining room hours were very limited. Food quality at buffet was poor, only fruit available was melons, salad bar was wilted, after 10pm only food available was old pizza, burgers and fries sitting under heat lamps.
- Entertainment was good but very limited, same acts performed multiple evenings.
- Photo gallery still prints pics and did not offer digital only versions nor did they have the option to buy and post directly to facebook, instagram or twitter
- Cocktail service was a challenge to find, bar hours were limited and bar staff inadequate.
- Twice we received the wrong food orders in dining rooms.
- Cruise was titled "Sawyer Glacier Experience" which is why we selected it, however we ended up not going to Sawyer Glacier at all.
Cabin was not clean upon arrival, fingerprints and smears were on mirrors, sliding door and cabinets and remained throughout the cruise. We left the room each am but it did not get serviced promptly despite putting the "make up cabin" sign out. The days we were in Juneau and Ketchikan we had to be back to the ship by 1pm, on both days our room still had not been cleaned by this time.
Very pretty and locals friendly, unfortunately too many non-local commercial jewelry stores
Another beautiful community with friendly locals but way too many commercial jewelry stores
Tour guide was awesome! Learned a lot about history of Skagway as well as the lifestyle of residents today. Driver was funny, friendly and very helpful.View All 53 Street Car Tour Reviews
Pretty ride but no food/snacks availableView All 1212 White Pass Scenic Railway Reviews