3. Celebrity Infinity
My husband and I just got back from a week on the Infinity to Alaska. We have saled two other Celebrity cruises, the Reflection and the Summit. This was an older ship but the same layout exactly. We had 3 ports of call Hoonah (Icy Strait), Juneau and Ketchikan. Not much to do really in Hoonah except go to the bar called the Office, which is about a 45 minute walk into the small town. Very pretty, In Juneau we did the tour called "the best of Juneau". It was pretty good. Hubbard Glacier was outstanding. That was the highlight of the tour as far as we were concerned. The captain got quite close to the glacier and turned the boat around so all could see. We had select dining at 8:30 with the best seat in the house. Directly at the back by the window, overlooking the wake. Made for awesome sunset photos every night. Our waiters were excellent. Jacob and Subert and Vatillo. They all work very hard all day.Food was hit and miss. Some nights better than others. Meat not so good. Tough and overdone. Ask for medium rare and by the time it gets to you, it will be medium. We had concierge service, but I don't know if I would get that again because after the first day, we didn't see our butler once. And the appetizers were not very good. We had the perk of the classic beverage package but upgraded to premium. I wouldn't bother next time. The wine I enjoyed would have been in the classic program. My husband, however, likes his $15 martinis, so he would upgrade again. All in all a good trip, would do Celebrity again but a newer boat.

July in Alaska

Celebrity Infinity Cruise Review by eager

• Sail Date: July 2016
  • Destination: Alaska
  • Cabin Type: Concierge Class 1

We had 3 ports of call Hoonah (Icy Strait), Juneau and Ketchikan.

In Juneau we did the tour called "the best of Juneau". It was pretty good.

eager’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Infinity price drops

Concierge Class 1
Cabin C1 8115
Would likely not do Concierge again.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins