3. Celebrity Constellation
I chose this Meditteranean cruise as it visited a lot of Greek Islands, and boy was it so good, so beautiful. Both my husband and I said we would even do that same cruise again. You just have to pick different Shore excursions to see different things. I couldn't fault Celebrity, the service across the board was excellent as was the food. The ship is beautiful. I really like its neutral colour schemes. I can't stand some of the bright, gory colours of some other ships. The cabin is good, spacious enough with room to store your suitcases under the bed and with enough storage for my husband and I. We were on Level 7 (Sunset) and we were happy with that choice. I did book some shore excursions through Celebrity and I'm glad we did. There was one occasion when the excursion was half an hour late returning to the ship and because it was booked through Celebrity they wait for you to return. My only gripe was one shore excursion the group was too big, they should have split the group into two. Even if you have headphones if the group is really large and you get caught at the back of the group there can be times when you cannot hear the tour guide as the communication cuts out or gets interference if the tour guide is too far in front. We enjoyed most of the evening shows, they have quite a wide variety of choices which is great to cover people varying tastes in entertainment. Every night had a different show. Overall a fabulous cruise and I've booked another Celebrity Cruise again.

Fantastic Mediteranean Cruise on Celebrity

Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review by Redjennalady

Overall a fabulous cruise and I've booked another Celebrity Cruise again.
Redjennalady’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Constellation price drops

Deluxe Ocean View with Balcony 2A
Cabin 2A 7114
The shower has a shower curtain, unlike a screen on the Solstice, but luckily the shower curtain didn't stick to you!

We were on Level 7 (Sunset) and we were happy with that choice.
Deck 7 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins