3. Zuiderdam
We chose this cruise because of its itinerary, price and length. The transatlantic part was great - full of activities, excellent entertainment, and solo time if you so desired. We had a cabin with a window but it was smaller than the inside room friends had. I think I would have been happy with an interior room. We were on the first floor, which was great - I would recommend it. Some folks higher up found the crossing to be much rougher than we found it to be. As always, the room steward was super efficient; the dining staff excellent. The dining room meals were excellent. The buffet also had great choices (FRESH large salads, as well as yummy sushi and other creative dishes). The Baltic ports were well chosen but like all cruises, not enough time IN port. Be prepared for a very busy cruise if you select this portion. Full, full days and many ports in a row. I can't comment on ship's excursions as I organized all our tours independently. We travelled only with carry-on luggage, so embarkation and disembarkation were pretty easy! We stayed three extra days in Copenhagen. A good decision but EXPENSIVE! I would recommend this cruise.

A Bucket List Item Fulfilled

Zuiderdam Cruise Review by bcamnb

We stayed three extra days in Copenhagen. A good decision but EXPENSIVE!

I would recommend this cruise.
bcamnb’s Full Rating Summary