3. Carnival Pride
The Port of Baltimore is close to my home so a Baltimore departure was excellent. Th embarkation process was very smooth. Upon getting on the ship, I immediately felt at home. All of the staff and crew were excellent. I met my stateroom steward on the first day and covered my needs (ice throughout the day, am and pm cleanings) and everything was perfect all week. I have seen many of the shows several times and have enjoyed them. The comedy shows in the evening were very entertaining. I chose the early seating for dinner and was very pleased with my dining partners, the entertainment/dancing and the food choices/options. The wait staff was very attentive to our needs. The highlight of the week was the daylong visit to Half Moon Cay, Carnival's private island. I have dubbed it Beach Nirvana and would encourage everyone who hasn't been there to put it on their bucket list. Carnival serves a buffet lunch on the island mid-day which is excellent. Special kudos to their Photography team who took excellent shots throughout the week. I had one reproduced on the ship to give to family for Christmas. An excellent value and experience! I'll go back again and again!

Loved the Carnival Pride!!

Carnival Pride Cruise Review by mdockery

• Sail Date: June 2016
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Interior with French Door (obstructed views)

An excellent value and experience! I'll go back again and again!
mdockery’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Pride price drops

Interior with French Door (obstructed views)
Cabin 4K 4119
Stateroom team did an excellent job! The cabin was spacious enough and had adequate storage space for me and my adult daughter.
Main Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins