3. Harmony of the Seas
Beautiful ship. I traveled with my family including 2 kids age 14 and 11. Pros-the cabins seem more roomy and are laid out much better thereby maximizing personal space. A little different from Oasis and Allure in that the Starbucks is outside and they don't have RC's "traditional" Italian restaurant-they have Jamie Oliver's Italian restaurant, which is nice. Shops are "higher end" on the boardwalk -Bulgari and Tiffany. You can book excursions and check your account at kiosks they have on the Promenade so you don't have to wait in line at Guest Relations or check the TV. My kids loved the production of "Grease" as well as the Abyss slide and the water slides. The food and service in the dining room was the best on any of the RC's we have experienced. The kid's club activities were great and both my kids enjoyed their time there. Staff at kid's club was A+. American Icon Dining Room was very nice. Great art. Internet was good, but good. I would've rated it higher, but the first Aqua Show "Fine Line" wasn't great, there was soot everywhere when watching the Aqua Show (stained our clothes), difficult to get any issues resolved as guest relations/customer service rarely answered the phone and the line was always ridiculously long, the Abyss was closed way too much and the Diamond Lounge was like an after thought with no access to outside, like a balcony and no windows. It was on deck 4 forward. The "unlimited" self serve soda machines ran out of drinks 2 days before the cruise ended. The embarkation and disembarkation was easy. Our cabin was ready upon arrival and bags came really quickly as well. The keys to the room were taped on the door. I also liked that we were able to upload our own photo prior to boarding. There was an option to have a bracelet which functioned as a key instead of a room key. This really helps for kids and those not wanting to carry a key. We had 2 staterooms with a ocean view balcony and it was nice to join the balconies.

Luxurious with a Few Kinks

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by Sdpina38

Internet was good, but good.

Sdpina38’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 10 to 12
Ages 13 to 15
Get Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas price drops

Well laid out. We were port side Aft. Nice balcony. Shampoo only in the shower. Had USB plugs.
  Harmony of the Seas Deck Plans