3. Pride of America
What a great cruise. Ship was in excellent/clean condition, service was great, good selection of shore excursions. I think we picked the perfect combination of shore excursions - 3 active (2 snorkel and 1 kayak) and 2 sightseeing. The last 2 days are in Kuaii, with the ship departing 2 PM on the second day. We opted to stay on board that last day, but there is a nice looking beach just a few minutes walk so that is a good option. We were never fans of any cruise singer/dancer entertainment, and it applied here. But our tastes may not be yours. However, the magician, comedian, and other entertainers on the ship were great. We only eat dinner in the dining room. I generally eat only fish, and wife is a vegetarian. I enjoyed my dinner every night but once. I forget what that one fish I ordered was, but it was bland in taste and presentation. The waiter offered to bring something else but it was "good enough." The other dinners were very good.

Great service, great ship, great location.

Pride of America Cruise Review by mystang52

• Sail Date: July 2016
  • Destination: Hawaii
  • Cabin Type: Family Oceanview Picture Window

mystang52’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian (NCL) Pride of America price drops

Family Oceanview Picture Window
Cabin O1 7104
Ceiling to floor window, so we had a great view. Shower was small, even by cruise ship standards. Wife and I are not large people, so it wasn't an issue for us. But I wonder how a heavier person would deal with it.
Deck 4 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins