3. Adventure of the Seas
I cruise every year with Royal Caribbean. The ships are always very nice and well kept. Unfortunately the food options were a bit lacking in variety. Not a whole lot to choose from in the Windjammer and it is always the same thing and very crowded. The entertainment in the theater and the lounge was not the greatest. Wish there was more activities to do on the pool decks. Finally, I wish RC would adhere to the dress regulations on the formal night. My guests and I chose to dress nice on the 1 or 2 nights considered formal night, but other guests are allowed to come into the restaurant in jeans or much less casual. We almost felt we were overdressed. The ports we visited and the amount of time we stayed on each was great! Overall, I prefer Royal Caribbean even though they are a little more expensive. I hope Royal Caribbean will continue to realize we pay more, so we expect more.

Loved it, but food quality and entertainment needs imporvement

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review by niecydurley@yahoo.com

The ports we visited and the amount of time we stayed on each was great!

niecydurley@yahoo.com’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas price drops

Our stateroom attendant was very attentive and our cabin was always cleaned to perfection. The room itself is a nice size for 2 people and we were very comfortable.
  Adventure of the Seas Deck Plans