3. Norwegian Spirit
This cruise was ending in Venice and also doing Montenegro and Croatia (along with 6 other ports I had been to). 29 It was WONDERFUL! I had not been on a small cruise ship before this one (embarkation and disembarkation went so smoothly) and it was very homey. The interior of the Spirit is exquisite - window treatments, rugs (Versace in front of guest services), woodwork, etc. is exceptional. The ports on this cruise were also excellent. As for food quality, service from the staff (especially the hotel and cruise director), entertainment (World production was superior), activities (I really enjoy dancing classes) - it was ALL perfect. I took the train into Rome (had been there a couple of times) and it is so easy and inexpensive. I had been to Naples before, so this time I went to Pompeii, it was SO worth doing. I was able to stay a few days in Venice (had not been before) - I will be going back, so special.

Spirit cruise was a wonderful surprise

Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review by happy senior traveler

happy senior traveler’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Spirit price drops

Large Oceanview Picture Window
Cabin O3
Was on the sixth level and it was great along with my attendant - Godae
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins