3. Viking Magni
Each port and Viking tour at each port was OUTSTANDING. The crew on our River Boat was very helpful and I must say they all went out of their way to please the passengers. This was our first river cruise and I must say that one sees sights that we would never see cruising on one of the oceans. My wife said it was like taking a train through the center of town. I only rated this cruise with 4 stars instead of 5 for two reasons. First, the cabins were truly small. We didn't even have a chair in the room to sit on. It was sit on the bed or stand. The bathroom and shower made an Ocean liner cabin seem humongous. The second reason for disappointment was the lack of things to do in the evening. We missed the many different options offered on our ocean cruises. It would take an awful lot to make me consider another river cruise. We will be sailing on the ocean in 3 weeks and then again in October. We are truly addicted to travel on the ocean via a large cruise ship.

Sights To Remember For A Lifetime

Lou E’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Magni price drops

French Balcony
Cabin D 226
Smallest cabin we've ever had. No space to move around nor was there much room in the bathroom. We learned that a French Balcony room is not for us.
Middle Deck Balcony Cabins