3. Carnival Breeze
The Carnival Breeze is a lovely ship with a terrific staff. Jaime, the Cruise Director was outstanding. She was energetic, funny, talented, and a joy to watch every time she participated which was often. I asked and she told me that she got 20,000 steps on her Apple watch every day. I believe her. The food was wonderful. I especially recommend the Sea Brunch on sea days. Steak and eggs--fantastic! I didn't like the Lido Buffet arrangement as well as the one on RCCL ships. This one was smaller and the arrangement caused us to stand in long lines often. Our cabin steward was terrific!! His name was Made and I called him the happiest man I know. However, our inside cabin 7237 located above the theater was very loud during afternoon rehearsals and evening performances. I would recommend that you avoid Deck 6 & 7 inside cabins located above the theater. The last performance was a new show and the music was even louder than it had been all week. The bass was so loud that we could feel the vibrations in the walls. We couldn't wait for 11:00 pm for the show to be over.

Carnival Breeze trivia games are fun.

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by Jakeshunny

Jakeshunny’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 10 to 12
Ages 13 to 15
Ages 16+
Get Carnival Breeze price drops

Interior
Cabin 4E 7237
Do NOT book an inside cabin on Carnival Breeze on Decks 6 or 7 located over the theater. We could hear (loudly) every afternoon rehearsal and every evening performance from our room. The last night of the cruise there was a new show that was even louder, the base was so loud that our walls vibrated.
Deck 7 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Dolphin Swim
    Our 12-year old granddaughter did the Deluxe Dolphin Swim and it was wonderful. I highly recommend the top rated choice bc the swimmer gets to experience all the activities with the dolphins plus the group is smaller.
    View All 81 Dolphin Swim Reviews
  • Turtle Farm
    The Turtle farm is a waste of time and money. It is just turtles.
    View All 300 Turtle Farm Reviews