3. Celebrity Solstice
The cruise from Australia, New Zealand, French Polynesia, Hawaiian Islands and Vancouver BC, was on our bucket list. We stayed two weeks in Sydney Australia prior to sailing. The whole trip was fantastic. The cruising was exceptional on this ship. The ship was fantastic and the employees went out of their way to make us feel like royalty. We never wanted to get off! There was so much to do. With that being said there were a couple of things I would like to see change. The solarium was always reserved. Unless we were in port or got up at the crack of dawn there was rarely a chance to enjoy it. The second issue was the smokers. We were in a non-smoking cabin with balcony. However next door to us were smokers. If they were on their balcony we could not open our sliding door because of the smoke and smell. Hopefully there is something that can be done about this. I would do this cruise again if given the chance.

Cruise of a Lifetime

bslater’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Solstice price drops

Deluxe Veranda
Cabin 2B
The cabin was very nice and plenty of room. I did not enjoy the smokers in next cabin over. Sometimes I could not enjoy my balcony because the guests next door were smoking.
Sunrise Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins