3. Disney Dream
We chose the Disney Dream because so many people had raved about the experience. Let me say that the customer service was exceptional from embarkation to debarkation. The cleanliness of the room and the cabin steward were excellent as well. The food was ok in the dining rooms. I actually enjoyed the buffets better than the selections and quality found in the main dining rooms. Because I am not the biggest Disney Fan, and my daughter is simply a "fun" fan, we were not overjoyed with all things disney on this ship. There opportunities to take lots of pictures with all of the characters from Disney. My daughter simply wanted to swim in the pool and on the beach.....and thats exactly what she did. The kids program was also phenomenal. Overall, I think the cruise was fun! We truly enjoyed ourselves. I do think that there are other cruise lines that provide a more "whole family" enjoyable experience. I would go again!

Solid Fun on the Dream!

Ages 7 to 9
Get Disney Dream price drops

Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah
Cabin 04A 9602
Exceptionally clean. Wonderful space and great towel animals daily!
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins