3. MSC Poesia
I have been on many cruises and found MSC Poesia a great cruise. I read all the bad reviews and book anyway because they were going to the destinations I wanted to visit. I'm glad I booked, I was happily surprised at how clean the ship was, friendly the staff was and how good the food was, especially after reading the bad reviews. Not sure why others gave bad reviews, this is a great cruise for the money, great ports and the ship was really clean, comfortable beds, good food, I can't say enough good things about this ship, just excellent. The entertainment was also wonderful. Only bad thing is I wish we had more time in Malta and a day port for Palma instead of night. The rest of the cruise, nothing bad to say about it, plenty of food and room for everyone. I would definitely go again.

OUTSTANDING CRUISE, WOULD DEFINITELY GO AGAIN!!!

MSC Poesia Cruise Review by jcmankow

jcmankow’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Poesia price drops

Balcony Stateroom – Bella
Cabin B1 9188
The balcony room was wonderful, lots of room on the balcony and it was very nice to just sit and watch the ocean and the shoreline privately.
D'Annunzio Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins