I wanted just to get away and see something that I hadn't seen before. We did a pre-cruise to Machu Picchu and it was awesome! On board the ship was small and intimate. There was a variety of dining areas that were included in the price, Italian, Chinese etc. The Red Ginger (Chinese ) was the best. Had a lovely coffee bar. We had been up graded to a penthouse suite which was great except came with a butler, therefore extra gratuities. On the whole it was nice and roomy, good size closet and cupboards, nice sized balcony. We travelled through the Panama Canal, great. Stopped At Honduras, Cape Canveral, Miami then NYC---which was an over night, so we went and saw Matilda on Broadway, lovely. The service on the ship was fantastic. All polite and helpful. The entertainment was OK. Lecturers were great---lot of info for next port of call. Good excursions. Great cruise! I travelled with my sister for the first time. She is a bit younger and was therefore more energetic than me ( I have back issues). I would definitely travel with Oceania again---I like the size of their ships. You get to know more people and can arrange dinners or outings with them.

Couple Off the List!

teddiern’s Full Rating Summary
Get Oceania Riviera price drops

Penthouse Suite
Cabin PH1 11037
Very nice and roomy. Temperature was easily controlled and comfortable. Nice sized bathroom with tub and separate shower, large vanity with lots of room for our stuff. Had a nice sitting area, the veranda was a decent size. Nice and quiet.
Deck 11 Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins