3. Celebrity Reflection
The itinerary fit dreams of a group of 8 of us gals: Italy, Turkey, Greek Islands. One of our members also is a travel agent and planned the basic activities for us and herself. She was invaluable. This was my second cruise after a 35 year gap in cruising and 45 years since I was in Rome and Naples as a young adult. The trip was all I hoped for with a few reservations. Celebrity Reflection was BIG (the largest ship I've been on since the USS United States when I was 10), lots to do on board, mostly good/some great entertainment, lots of food choices in restaurant. Weather was fantastic.No complaints about my single inside cabin. Considering the amount of passengers - 3100+ - embarkations and disembarkations flowed well without problems. Cons: Eating - main cafeteria dining pretty impersonal although great for families; our dining room table assistant was too friendly and not performing her duties; Entertainment - one bad performance of a comedian/juggler that was a pure embarrassment to watch; Excursions - we only booked one tour with the ship, in Bodrum, and had to complain about our tour host and the activities planned, it felt like a money grab from the get-go; (our gal got much better service and value for money through Viatour offerings) In essence I have decided maybe I prefer the smaller ship experience (i.e. Oceania)

Getting back in the swing of cruising.

Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review by Puppylove1

Cons:

Puppylove1’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Reflection price drops

lots of room, comfortable bed
  Celebrity Reflection Deck Plans