3. Queen Victoria
I really enjoy the Cunard Line, I am English by birth and American by choice. I choose Cunard because they provide Dance Hosts for the single ladies for any length cruise. The Queen's room dance floor and Orchestras are so perfect for Ballroom Dancing and themed parties. The service is excellent from white gloved afternoon tea to breakfast in bed. Their dining rooms are elegant and comfortable. If that is not your style you can eat in the Buffet. The shows are always first class entertainment and there is a Single's Club, with daily meetings for everyone to get together I highly recommend any of the Queens especially the QM2 for transatlantic crossings, "she is not a cruise ship, she is an ocean going liner" (direct quote from her Captain) If you like luxury cruising without luxury prices Cunard is for you. I am booked for another cruise on the QM2 later this year. Last year it was through the Panama Canal on the Queen Victoria. This will be my 15th cruise.

I love Cunard.

Queen Victoria Cruise Review by sacbrit

If you like luxury cruising without luxury prices Cunard is for you.

sacbrit’s Full Rating Summary