3. Carnival Triumph
We had a family of 26 members. Most of us enjoyed parts of cruise. It was actually just too hot to enjoy anything. The air conditioning wasn't cool enough inside some cabins. Some were too cold. This wasn't a cruise for taking children on. There wasn't that much for them to do. The Cat in the Hat thing was nice. I, as a diabetic, needed ice packs for my insulin, and it was arranged thru our travel agent for these to be delivered, along with a sharps container for my syringes. The sharps container was delivered, but I never got any ice packs, therefore my insulin became warm and didn't work as well as it should have. Our stopping places were Cozumel and Progreso. We enjoyed the shopping at these places. There were ads in which we must have understood wrong, but there was only one 24 hr open all time place to eat. We thought there were more than that. So be sure to check on that when you book. Most of us were first time cruisers. I wouldn't recommend this ship for a first time cruiser. Some of our experiences have turned some family members against going on another cruise. I know, nothing is ever perfect, but this was disasterous for some of our family to ever think about going again. Not on this ship,anyway.

Carnival Triumph July 4 - 9 2016

Carnival Triumph Cruise Review by Trenda Starr

Trenda Starr’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Triumph price drops

Interior
Cabin 4H 2338
The cabin was small but it was sufficient enough for us. There were three people in our cabin. The closet space was good.
Panorama Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins