3. Norwegian Epic
Wanted to try a larger ship. I've been on 20+ and this was the worst. Starting with the Terrible room layout when you walk in the room the toilet is in a small area on the left shielded by a frosted door and the shower is on the other side of the entry...the sink was actually in the main cabin at the foot of the bed. So you go to the bathroom and then walk to the main area to wash your hands or brush your teeth..just a bad idea.. Seemed to lines for everything Shows, restaurants and events even if you had reservations you waited more than a half hour just to be seated. I called to reservations explaining my medical issued made it difficult for me to stand in line was told to come 40 minutes early to be seated for the Dinner show when I arrived the line was really long so I asked who I could talk to regarding my problem they just said sorry nothing I can do. The food was fair at best. I will not sail on Norwegian again.

Worst Cruise EVER

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by Xtallady

• Sail Date: November 2014
  • Destination: Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Balcony

The food was fair at best.

I will not sail on Norwegian again.
Xtallady’s Full Rating Summary