• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

6-10 Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: Jul 2016
Cabin: Grand Suite with Balcony
Traveled with children

My wife wanted to travel on the "Big" ship so we booked Harmony of the Seas. We have sailed with Royal C I before and always had a great time. The ship had a lot of nice activities for the kids, at times with so many people on board it was hard to find a deck chairs together, even on the suite deck. Over all the cruise was nice cruise and I would give it a 4 star rating but the dinning room food was horrible. The first night all but my youngest daughter was disappointed with their dinner. We have been on a number of RCI cruises before so we though it was a fluke but the next night it was even worse, We arrived to our table only to find out that another family wanted our table so the head waiter gave them our table an put us into a corner. Our waiter was very nice apologized and took our order. I ordered the halibut, it had no flavor and was as firm as a hockey puck. The waiter noticed I had not eaten the fish and asked if I wanted something else, but the others in our party shook their heads no. From then on we eat our dinners in the Windjammer Cafe. It was decent but my kids always looked forward to the dinning service. So, over all the cruise was average. Cost was good, kids loved the activities. I would rate higher if it were not for the food, but that is a big part of cruising.

Grand Suite with Balcony

Port Reviews

Palma de Mallorca (Majorca)

This survey is too long!!!

Find a Harmony of the Seas Cruise from $588