3. Seabourn Sojourn
We close this itinerary because although we have been to Asia on many occasions we had not been to most of these ports. The ship had many highlights specifically the rooms were great as was the staff. There was a difference of opinion on food,I enjoyed more than my wife. Every night you could special order a different appetizer or entree including lobster tails as many as you want,steaks caviar etc. one negative were the structural poles in the entertainment center where the shows were. Some of the ship excursions were not up to par but overall they allowed us to visit the area. Some of the snorkeling in the Philipines was great and others were awful. Would I recommend this ship,yes. We have been on Crystal,Regent , Silversea all have their good and bad points. Anyone of theses cruise lines are great. Seabourn charges for Internet $400 for unlimited whether 3weeks or more thus being on 5 weeks did not cost more. Regent includes a lot but when you compare prices I believe they are all the same.

Seabourn Asia

Fsslaw11’s Full Rating Summary
Get Seabourn Sojourn price drops

Veranda Suite
Cabin V1
Air worked great never an issue
Double sink
Tub was only used for used towels
Bed very comfortable
Requests honored
Cleaning staff excellent
When ate in room very punctual
Big veranda