• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

ratherbshopping2011
2-5 Cruises • Age 70s

Sail Date: Jun 2016
Cabin: Interior

I chose this area particularly to go the Hermitage in St. Petersburg. The other ports were lovely also. Enjoyed the 3 hour drive to Berlin.Was disappointed in the fast food lunch. Would have preferred a sit down meal. That guide had an agenda and has since left the company. Talinn was a charming surprise.

So much to see. I would go again. Not too much walking for an old lady! The ship's employees were friendly and professional to everyone. The food was pretty good. The dining service and buffets were excellent. The entertainment wasn't great but it was there. Over 4000 guests on the ship and it wasn't crowded. A LOT of walking. Dress in layers.

Opted for single supplement and had an interior cabin all to myself. Fantastic! Love the anytime dining. Got to know the servers well as they saw me alone every evening.

Interior

Cabin IF

I had the cabin all to myself so it was perfect. It didn't really get dark for too long so I didn't miss the window. Could have used better towels.

previous reviewnext review