Queen Victoria Cruise Review by Cruisealotcruisealot
- Sail Date: June 2016
- Destination: Western Mediterranean
- Cabin Type: Standard Inside
- for 12 of the 14 nights we suffered a Frank Sinatra impersonator 3 times each night. Even if you like Sinatra I believe the boredome factor would soon creep in.
-the orchestra also played strict tempo jazz orientated music. The music was usually too slow and lacking in both oomph and modernity.
-the floor is always packed so only social type ballroom dancing is practical.
- little provision made for sequence dancing. In fact opportunity was only provided early in the evening when half the passengers were at dinner. The dance hostess was clearly out of her depth and didn't host at all (at least not as we know hosting). With a floor so crowded clearly sequence dancing, regularly interspersed with ballroom dancing would create much more opportunity for all especially if a knowledgeable host was to take control.
- dance lessons were for beginners only, once per sea day, with no development lesson later in the day.
There are other minor complaints but I like to retain focus for Cunard on the dance experience endured.
250,000+ people have entered their email
Port & Shore Excursion Reviews
Cartagena (Spain)Had a walk roundView All 448 Cartagena (Spain) Cruise Port Reviews
View Cruise Critic's Cartagena (Spain) Cruise Port Review