3. Disney Dream
We sailed on the Disney Dream July 8th through the 11th 2016. This was our summer family vacation and it was the best decision ever! I was a little worried about the expense but Disney never ceases to fail! The Dream is immaculate! Endless shows, deck parties, food, all just amazing! We had the same server the entire cruise. My favorite was Animator's Palate but the steak at Royal Palace was so delicious too! The kids really enjoyed Flo's cafe fast food service. They loved the burgers, hot dogs and pizza! My favorite is Disney's private island Castaway Cay! We loved it so much we booked a longer cruise because 3 days just wasn't enough. We are sailing the Fantasy in April 2017 with the Star Wars dat at sea. I can't wait to see the navigator for the daily activities so I can get custom made outfits for our family.

Amazing cruise!

Ages 16+
Get Disney Dream price drops

Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah
Cabin 04B 10122
Very clean! Our room host came twice a day. Once after we left for breakfast and then turn down service while we were at dinner is when she set up all the hidden beds and left cute towel animals for the kids. Stellar service!
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins