• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Norwegian Addict
6-10 Cruises • Age 70s

Sail Date: Feb 2016
Cabin: Balcony

I had not experienced the Mediterranean before so chose this cruise to cross off my list of destinations. I was suitably impressed with the ports of call...especially at seeing Pompeii !

I had no hesitation in choosing Norwegian (my line of choice) based on previous cruises with them....Panama Canal, Alaska, Westen Caribbean, Hawaii. Being a solo traveller, I enjoyed being made to feel special by the attentive staff and making new friends with other passengers. The only downside to my latest cruise was the size of the ship. It is massive and I prefer a smaller vessel. The Epic accommodates over 4000 passengers...just a little overwhelming for me. The Epic is a beautiful ship and one need never be bored. The food is spectacular, the bars are fun, the crews were wonderful. I did the tour of the behind the scenes on the ship....the kitchens, engine room, laundry....the bowels of the ship and it was fascinating. I would be remiss if I didn't applaud the entertainment presented in the beautiful theatre....amazing evenings !!!!

All in all, it was a satisfying experience and I'm now planning my next cruise on Norwegian with my usual excitement.

Balcony

Well appointed and very comfortable

2 Helpful Votes