3. Queen Mary 2 (QM2)
This cruise was better know as the 4th of July celebration with stops at Halifax Nova Scotia and Boston mass. The ship was exceptional in every aspect. Clean as could be and crew knowledgegdable about the ship. Dining was exceptional as well as the shows and n liner.ambience of this modern liner. Pools were great and never crowded. The casino was a little small but the pubs were super. All I can say that I have been on 20 plus cruises and the qm2 was the most dynamic ship I have been on. Crowd was old average age 70 but people from England Germany and us all wear fun to be with. Also enjoyed teatime which all should attend at 330 pm. Tours were also well done and priced fairly. Excellent cabin and steward as well as the entire staff. Ports visited were fine and we loved walking in Halifax on the pier. Boston 3 hour tour was very informative. Overall 5 stars.

Queen Mary 2

Queen Mary 2 (QM2) Cruise Review by nukester

nukester’s Full Rating Summary
Get Cunard Queen Mary 2 (QM2) price drops

Standard Inside
Cabin IE 4231
Cabin was above average in size for an inside cabin. Bed was comfortable. Lots of space for clothes and luggage.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Suite Cabins