• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Pacific Jewel Review

Editor Rating

The Jewel has a beautiful spirit.

Review for Pacific Jewel to the South Pacific
Tracey888
6-10 Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: Feb 2016
Cabin:

The ship has a beautiful spirit which I believe is imbued by the friendliness and hospitality of staff. The Staff show is awesome! I have been all over the world, but have never experienced such a peaceful and happy holiday as I had on the Pacific Jewel. She is an older ship with dated décor, but is awesome in so many other ways. I now choose this ship as my preferred cruise companion and holiday destination. I lost weight, I toned up by just being on the ship and managing the swells and the rocking of the boat. The Spa Experience and the peaceful nature of the holiday took 15 years off my face. It was the best holiday I have ever had. I loved every moment on the ship, and although the Lido was quite busy and overwhelming, I was able to find quiet places to read and think. The food was great and I liked that you could either eat the weight of the ship or very little and still feel full and satisfied. Most of all I liked the fact that I lost weight on the ship and did not put it on! I was able to try and new and different drinks and even made up my own. I am back on the ship in August and am now planning to take trips every 6 months!!

Cabin was great. 9th Floor. Cannot complain. Slept soundly every night and the mattress was the nicest I had every slept on. So much so I asked the cabin crew who made the mattresses. I have never slept so soundly!

Port Reviews

Noumea

Very Hot Temp. Urban. Interesting place. Nice Café on the Boardwalk.

6 Helpful Votes