Allure of the Seas Cruise Review

Allure of the Seas Cruise Review by Florida2020

• Sail Date: Jun 2016
  • Destination: the Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Boardwalk View Stateroom with Balcony

I chose this ship because i wanted to try an oasis class ship. My daughter and I have been on several cruises but not on this class. The ship felt tired to us. Balcony room overlooking boardwalk was nice with view of water and theatre. Entertainment excellent especially Mama Mia and the piano player in the bar. Plenty of lounge chairs but not much pool area to go with it. The pools were extremely small and crowded. The one in the solarium was so small i thought it was a hot tub. the glass roof of the solarium mad it seem extremely hot and humid in there. Food was ok , service was good though.

San juan-took the Bacardi tour, not what i expected, let you look at some memorabilia in a couple of rooms , listened to short speech and were deposited into gift shop. Even with the 2 drinks included it was a waste of money.

St martin, - signed up for the scuba but they wouldn't let my daughter do it because she has had exercise induced asthma in the past. They were very nice about it and refunded our money without any problems.

Labadee- Kayak tour very fun and informative, nice beach, pretty island.

Don't get me wrong this cruise wasn't bad , just not great. I guess I expected more from this class. Will give it another try with Harmony in the spring.

Florida2020's Full Rating Summary

Boardwalk View Stateroom with Balcony
Cabin B1 12697

Tad on shabby side but very clean, plenty of storage for 2 if you looked in all the nooks and crannies. room attendant Desiree was awesome, our room was always freshly made up whenever we left.

Florida2020