3. Crown Princess
Loved this cruise itinerary as it went into the Sea of Cortez. We got to swim with the Whale Sharks. It was amazing! Water was chilly in January, but I came prepared with tights and swim jacket. We met so many nice people on Princess. We've cruised with many other lines, but this was our first Princess. Was a little disappointed in the food quality. Had better food on Carnival and I had to turn down most desserts as they contained milk (I'm lactose intolerant). At least I didn't gain any weight! The kitchen seemed to struggle to prepare substitutes for me. Never realized how many dishes contain milk! We had a balcony room for the first time and loved it. Some public areas were somewhat crowded but there were plenty of other areas that were not. Overall, it was a good value. We experienced great service from all of the ships personal, especially our room steward. My favorite area is the forward deck, near the spa area. Very quiet. If you like noise, then the main pool area is for you. Embarkation was a breeze. Disembarkation went really smooth as well. Entertainment was just o.k. Ports and shore excursions were good. Although some excursions in Mexico are somewhat sketchy (I expected that).

Great overall value and family friendly

Crown Princess Cruise Review by Party Patticake

Party Patticake’s Full Rating Summary
Get Crown Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BF 739
Cabin was adequate and I loved having a balcony. It definitely gives you more space and breathing room. Loved standing in balcony when we left port and having such a nice view. Room had a fridge which was nice. Bathroom was small and hair dryer barely adequate. Wish I had brought my own.
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins