3. Celebrity Constellation
We have sailed with Celebrity twice previously to this trip. We were celebrating our Silver wedding anniversary, so we paid for our two grown children to celebrate with us. Not cheap, but something we wanted to do. Our daughter is 20 and on 2 occasions was treated like a minor by the staff. She was refused to be served at the bar even though I was with her and she had a drinks package on her sea pass. This was during our second week on board too!! The bar man didn't understand what 'M2' code meant on here pass (means you are over 18, but under 21). This is for American waters, not European. She was treated terribly by the staff. The second occasion , she was refused off the ship cos we were split up in the queue. Her age was queried again because of the M2 code. I had to go back on board & clear up the situation. Both stateroom so add many many charges incorrectly administered which we had to keep cleading off, including the morning we were disembarking. Over all, it was a really bad experience for the kids, especially our daughter for their first cruise. Celebrity, you really need to sort your staff training out. I have tried to contact Celebrity to discuss this, but they are always busy on the phone and never return my call after me leaving a messag. After sales service is non existing.

Terrible staff knowlege

Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review by Treacle30

Treacle30’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Constellation price drops

Deluxe Ocean View with Balcony 2B
Cabin 2B 8032
Smaller than what we have had before. Smaller bathroom too. The older ships are VERY snug. But it was clean and the room staff were lovely
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• City Tour
    We went on the Game of Thrones tour. The guide was amazing. She was very informative and very professional when dealing with a very awkward and nasty American guest. Highly recommended.
    View All 112 City Tour Reviews
  • Amalfi Coast
    We've been on this tour before, but went again with the kids. The tour guide was excellent.
    View All 257 Amalfi Coast Reviews
  • Pompeii Walking Tour
    We've been on this tour before, but went again without the kids. We saw different things in Pompeii, which was good. The tour guide was excellent. Highly recommended.
    View All 452 Pompeii Walking Tour Reviews