3. Carnival Vista
We have only cruised on Carnival and had wanted to cruise the Mediterranean. When we saw the Vista was coming out in 2016 we booked the cruise within the first week. We were very pleased with the ship. We did feel that the Atrium was not as grand with the LED funnel replacing the wide open space of other ships. The layout was very similar the the Magic and the Dream and was very easy to get around. Our cabin was 8339 and we were pleased with it. The only MINOR drawback with this cabin is that it is across from the laundry. We had 4 of us in this cabin and it fit the bill perfectly. Cabin had a mini fridge which kept things cool. Dining was standard Carnival fare. With the Mediterranean cruise they always had an appetizer and a main course item related to the port that we were in. This was a nice change up to the regular menu items. I find that the Carnival menu gives you a great selection of food as long as you are willing to try different things. Entertainment was plentiful. Personally did not like their tribute to 80's rock as I have seen it on my last 3 cruises. My daughter said their show about movies was fantastic. Comedians were good, piano bar was ok and all the other miscellaneous items were good. Ship had activities galore. The new sky ride was great. Beautiful views and unique. The service on the ship in our families opinion gets a 10 out of 10. The Mediterranean cruise was very port intensive so be prepared! In our case we started our cruise off by visiting Rome for 4 days and Athens for 2. When our ship stopped in the port for Rome we used it as a sea day and stayed on the ship and relaxed. We used Carnivals excursion on this trip and were not disappointed. Yes they cost more but I left all the planning to them and did not worry about the extra cost. We boarded the ship in Athens and walked right on with no delays. Getting off the ship was very easy as well Our daughters aged 20 & 9 loved the Vista and all it had to offer. Only small complaint was from my 20 y. old who would have liked to see a program of some sort for the 18 - 20 yr olds. If you traveling from North America to Europe think of arriving at least 4 days in advance to give yourself a chance to adjust to the jet lag! Do your self a favor and book a cruise on Carnival Vista.

Vista did not disapoint!

Carnival Vista Cruise Review by ce_cruise

• Sail Date: June 2016
  • Destination: Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: Balcony

The service on the ship in our families opinion gets a 10 out of 10.

Do your self a favor and book a cruise on Carnival Vista.
ce_cruise’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 7 to 9
Get Carnival Vista price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8D 8339
We had my wife and 2 daughters. MINOR drawback to this cabin was that it was across from the laundry.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins