3. Black Watch
Only ever cruised with Fred. over many years. Black Watch is still to me the best. Excellent food all crew member were excellent Entertainment excellent ( I especially liked the choir performed by some passengers. Some crew say when they see me ' Welcome home'. Even remember my name and what I drink. I think of some of crew as friends, however the do not forget all passengers and are always professional. The ship is always spotless and all crew work hard to keep it so. I used to travel with my partner, who was confined in a wheel chair. The seating arrangements at meal times for her was excellent. we always had a table to suit her needs. and spoilt her of many years. Pushing her in her wheelchair we managed to complete many miles around the desk. I now travel alone and now go on most of the trips on port days. I especially liked the cycle trip of about 8 miles (although it was electric cycle full instruction was given to all. Have booked for Iceland for next year, together with two other cruises with Fred.

Black Watch for Me

Black Watch Cruise Review by brihead

Excellent food

all crew member were excellent

The ship is always spotless and all crew work hard to keep it so.

brihead’s Full Rating Summary
Get Black Watch price drops

Inside Cabin
Cabin I 4108
Always spick and span and friendly crew worked well without really seeing them..
  Black Watch Deck Plans