3. River Queen
I cannot praise this ship and it's crew high enough! 5 stars isn't enough. We sailed on the Uniworld's River Queen from 6/8 to 6/22. From the very beginning we were treated like honored quests; the whole crew made you feel that it was their privilege to serve & help you in any way. I was travelling with my 92 & 93 year old mother & father. The crew did everything in their power to ensure their comfort & safety. My mother got sick on the cruise & spent 2 days in her cabin. Chef Danny prepared special meals for her based on her requests separate from his gourmet menus for those days. Danielle, the bartender delivered those meals to her & requested to sit with her while Mother ate. The Danube River was flooded and early on in the cruise, the captain Ludo Schef became concerned that we wouldn't make our next destination based on a very low bridge, so he made the decision to by pass Passau in order to make Regensburg. All the other ships behind us had to wait for the river to subside. Because of his knowledge of the river we were able to complete our cruise. Agnes Hazai, our Cruise Manager, had us bused back to Passau so we wouldn't miss the beautiful & historical city. All other tours were comped for the rest of the trip!!! We celebrated my mother's 92 birthday & I asked our hotel manager, Irma Erdeji to have a cake made for all the passangers. She only charged me their cost! 5 stars is not enough.

Exceptional Cruise, Fabulous Food., Outstanding Service

River Queen Cruise Review by sharonlhartley@gmail.com

• Sail Date: June 2016
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Stateroom with Window
I cannot praise this ship and it's crew high enough! 5 stars isn't enough.

sharonlhartley@gmail.com’s Full Rating Summary
Get Uniworld River Queen price drops

Deluxe Stateroom with Window
Cabin 2 308
Very comfortable, best bed I'd ever slept in. The best part was having Tanja come in twice aday to pick up after me!! My stateroom was kept neat & clean!!
Danube Deck Outside Cabins